Castle Clash Might Boosting Advice
Why Boost Might?
At low might levels, you are probably afraid of getting to higher might
because you fear raiding will become more difficult and you also fear that
other players will raid your base more effectively. If these are your
reasons for intentionally not boosting might quickly, all I can say is,
you have to get over it. Here are the benefits of higher might:
Bottom line: Higher might = more free gems = more gem rolls = better heroes. This is from a f2p playing perspective, so if the gems don't interest you, surely the extra honor badges interest you!
- As your might-based rank increases, you get better free rewards each day.
For example, at 80K might, you get 100 free gems per day. Think about that
for a moment. In 30 days, you would get 3000 free gems just because you have
80k might. Think about all of the extra gem rolls you will get.
- As your might-based rank increases, expeditions offer higher rewards and
they become easier because you can use more heroes at a time (up to 10).
At about 100K might, you can earn 30,000 HB per day and 1000+ merits per day
just from expeditions alone.
- As your might increases, there are more quests on the quest board with higher
rewards. At 100K might, you can sweep a few dungeons and earn 50+ shards as
a quest reward!
At lower might, fulfilling a dungeon quest might give you 10 shards. There's
no comparison! More quests on the quest board means a higher chance at
quests that give you 25 free gems. You also have a better chance at a hero
refresh quest. If you happen to have a hero refresh card, that's 300 free
Ways to Boost Might
The first step to boosting might is to build your base properly with 5
builders as discussed here. Now for some tricks...
- Leveling up legendary heroes produces more might per level than leveling
up blue and green heroes. So as you gain duplicate legendary heroes (especially useless ones), just stick them in your altar and boost their level to a level
that doesn't hurt your honor badge supply too much. At low might levels, I recommend leveling these heroes to level 60. I also recommend that you increase their skill to level 2. Here's the mathematical benefit:
- Each such hero is worth about 500+ might.
- Get 40 of these, and you've just boosted your might by 20K!
- Once your might is higher, I recommend level 80 for your might heroes
and inscriptions to level 20. That will substantially raise your might
- Heroes with a higher level talent are worth more might. So as you
roll unwanted talents like 3/8 blade shell, just stick these talents
on your might heroes.
- Upgrade all of your spells to level 5, even if you don't use them. Each
spell upgrade is worth a decent amount of might.
- Inscribe, inscribe, inscribe! Your top heroes should minimally get to
level 80 inscriptions. If you have an endgame hero, make a push for level 90 inscriptions, and eventually level 100. Level 100 inscriptions might seem impossible to you now, but it becomes very doable as you become more powerful.
To put things in perspective, if I didn't have my army of might heroes, which
includes tons of Paladins (used to be a free monthly reward), I would likely
have 30K-40K less might. All that extra might has given me an incredible
amount of extra honor badges and gems, which has allowed me to compete with p2p
players even though I'm f2p.